Monday, June 20, 2005


A Lifetime of Knitting

This is a new blog to document a lifetime of knitting, but since I don't really have any pictures of anything I finished prior to last year, it's easy to get caught up. I had quit knitting years ago, then a member of my embroiderer's guild taught a knitting program at our monthly meeting. We made a simple, knit-only 1-ball scarf out of Charm yarn. It was a happy reunion for me. I had never used novelty yarn (only Red Heart!) or bamboo needles and instantly loved both. Since then I've finished lots of things, including a man's cabled sweater with size 5 needles and Dk yarn, which took about 6 months! I'll post pics as possible.

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home