Wednesday, July 06, 2005


Painful Pics


NoroSweaterFront



NoroSweaterBack


These weren't painful in a physical sense, but I had to take about 2152 digital pictures to get these to turn out decently. All but the last few were very yellow and ugly. Finally, I got some reasonably viewable pictures and here, at last, is my Noro sweater, which I am crazy in love with (ignore the pitiful grammar in that sentence). The front has a curved band that goes around the back, and the yarn makes those gorgeous waves of color.




Sweater1Front2

While I'm at it, here's another sweater I finished a few months ago:




CrochetSweaterFront

And a crocheted top.

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home