Saturday, July 09, 2005


Tripping on Yarn

I am tripping (in the 70's sense) on the cool yarn I just got on eBay. I'm a sucker for rainbow-type colorways and this is so awesome. I can't wait to pick a project and start, but I've promised to knit a sweater for each of my daughters for Christmas and that will take a LONG time. My older daughter picked a fairly easy sweater that is primarily stickinette stitch with a celtic knot done in cables on the center front. The catch (and there is always a catch) is that it's done in sport weight yarn on very small needles and she's a 3X so I'll be putting some miles on those knitting needles. I am off to check out the yarn choices for this sweater...

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home