Wednesday, July 20, 2005


Wedding Plans vs. Knitting

So I'm getting married. And I'm stupidly trying to do everything myself (with help from friends and family) like make the invitations, sew the bridesmaid dresses and the groomsmen's vests. Who, crazy? No, not me. I just need massive amounts of knitting therapy, which I can spare no time for. Only 6 more weeks and I can knit again! Well, except for the project I have to teach in that all-day knitting workshop I stupidly volunteered to teach last August. And somehow it got advertised all over the central southwest region and I have people signed up from 100 miles away! And I'm not even a very knowlegable knitter! This should be tons of fun.

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

<< Home